Lots of MG stuff for sale

Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
Forum rules
Private Users Only - Not for Business Use
The MGB Register hold the right to delete any posts that they feel are not relevant to the future of the MGB Register.
ChargedAutoGT
Forename: Graham
Surname: Moore
MGOC Member: Yes

Lots of MG stuff for sale

Post by ChargedAutoGT »

Not got around to photographing/describing everything but pls contact if interested in any of below

Postage offered on everything, even doors & seats but T&Cs apply...
(Unless otherwise agreed) I would require you to email a postage label to me so the post is at buyer choice, responsibility and risk. I will supply approximate dimensions and weight for estimation purposes followed by precise figures. I will of course pack all items as securely, commensurate with risk.

Midget quarterlight rechromed (in 1990)
MGB Used black leather/white piping centre armrest cover - nice patina
New Aftermarket blade fusebox - has busbars for earth, switched ignition, permanent live circuits
New Gearbox tunnel carpet piece (4 sync) . Dark grey (MGOC). It used to be moulded but i removed the mould to use myself.
123 (not tune)
Innovate Motorsports L1 O2/Lambda/AFR sensor
Aldon Amethyst Programmable ignition - use with points/optical/powerspark/accuspark - I have a Boost and a TPS
2 very good GT doors. I was going to use these and was very fussy when selecting, but got an offer on 2 x reskinned ones that I did not refuse...
12H2709 cylinder head (off my car - now supercharged)
Quite a few Smiths gauges - do ask - no speedo/tachs
New Lumenition High Energy (V8 suitable) coil
New MGB Stainless Exhaust Downpipe
New MGB Peco twin tailpipe exhaust rear box - standard bore. This looks and sounds amazing (loud, great tone) but with supercharger I use a big bore.
Complete set of GT seats. Black vinyl with (Cadbury) Purple piping. Done about 3k miles. Would sell front only as a pair.
MGB Door hinge used but superb condition. Its got the opener limiter (bottom hinge RB) but can be fittted on any car.
MGB / MIdget Electric window kit - this is a PERIOD Smiths Industries kit as featured in Lindsay Porters MGB resto guide

all used unless otherwise stated.
Much of the stuff I hoarded but have taken other directions.
I have other stuff to sell when I think about it. will add them to the list.

No 'tat' !

Graham Moore