1967 GT Value ?

General MGB discussion
Neil Wyman
Forename: Neil
Surname: Wyman

1967 GT Value ?

Post by Neil Wyman »

A friend of mine has a 1967 GT parked up uncovered in some woodland for over 20 yrs, I took a look at it on the weekend with a view to using as a source of parts for my roadster. as you can imagine the body is looking very sad for itself but the interior is still in remarkably good shape, instruments, red leather seats and all trim looks useable, it also has the overdrive box. I think that the undergrowth has protected it to a degree because even the wires wheels still have paint on. so was wandering what its value would be, obviously it would be a case of stripping it its current spot because it would undoubtedly fall in half if an attempt was made to move it. It was strange seeing it again as it seems like only yesterday when I can remember it being on the road!
Peter Cresswell
Forename: Pete
Surname: Cresswell
MGCC Member: Yes

Re: 1967 GT Value ?

Post by Peter Cresswell »

Hi Neil,
Very difficult to say, but keep and eye on this to see what it fetches, and then do a + or - depending on how it compares to the one you have seen. There is only a day or so to go, and if you save the page to your favourites you can see the sale price after the auction has ended.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/15213621 ... rmvSB=true

There are other 'project' GTs at the bottom of the page.
Pete
1969 MGB Roadster
2020 MG HS Exclusive
2007 Mercedes SLK
Plus 34 other cars since 1965
Neil Wyman
Forename: Neil
Surname: Wyman

Re: 1967 GT Value ?

Post by Neil Wyman »

Thanks Peter, That looks to be in the same sort of condition just a different colour ! . I have spoken to him today and he mentioned that he could want a small amount of engineering work doing in exchange, i jokingly told him that it would definitely be a small amount! hes a great chap and i know that we will come to an agreement .