Sebring MGB GT Project For Sale

General MGB discussion
Graham Wilkins
Forename: Graham
Surname: Wilkins
MGCC Member: Yes

Sebring MGB GT Project For Sale

Post by Graham Wilkins »

Due to a very recent bereavement, this Sebring replica MGB GT is up for sale. I have inspected the shell which is a 'rubber bumper' spec. one and comes with the flared Sebring wings front and rear. There is also a Sebring rear valence fitted. The shell seems to be sound with solid floors, inner and outer sills, although there is a new roof panel which needs fitting, probably due to replacing a sun roof aperture. There are many parts missing including glass, dash, instruments etc., although these may come to light in one of the many lock ups the deceased gentleman possessed. In a shed is a Rover V8 and an SD1 5 speed gearbox. The engine appears to have had some work done on it, but there are no details as to what. It has a manual gearbox flywheel, but no carbs as far as I could see. There is a pair of wide wheels with tyres and there maybe another pair elsewhere which would replace the Rostyle wheels currently fitted. This is a major project, but has enough right ingredients to make it worthwhile. I understand that a current V5 is available. The car would need to be trailered away and is located in Hastings, East Sussex. The deceased owner's widow wishes to dispose of it quickly and is open to offers around £800-£1000. To arrange to view please contact Sylvia Demeza on 01424 852639. Please keep in mind that her bereavement is very recent.
Chris webb
Forename: Chris
Surname: Webb

Re: Sebring MGB GT Project For Sale

Post by Chris webb »

Hi Graham,

I know it's a long shot but do you know if the car is still for sale?

Thanks
Chris
Graham Wilkins
Forename: Graham
Surname: Wilkins
MGCC Member: Yes

Re: Sebring MGB GT Project For Sale

Post by Graham Wilkins »

Unfortunately this has now been sold-thank you for your interest, sorry you missed it.